Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A good day today

So far its been a good day today. I saw the new X-men movie. I was certainly impressed by the immense detail and expression that went into its production. I enjoyed the complexity of the movie as well. A wrong turn or a misstep could even send the characters into a darker future than before.  The concept of robots known as 'Sentinels' that could adapt to fight anything also greatly intrigued me. I wanted to see the execution of such a concept because it seemed unlikely. So to be believable they would have to do a good job in showcasing the adaptive power of said robots, which they succeeded in doing, in my opinion.

As always, Magneto was incredibly powerful and not to be underestimated. If you look at the way he has acted in the previous movies, it should come as no surprise that given the chance, he would try to unite mutants against what he perceived to be "the human threat" .


Some of the interviews that were done about the movie were also quite memorable,  especially the one done with Patrick Stewart where he talks about his message for his younger self.


No comments:

Post a Comment